Welcome to Picture This! Challenge Blog!!
Who Are We?
Picture This! is a scrapbooking challenge blog that is
dedicated to focusing on photos, technique and products. Each month we
will post a new challenge that focuses on a certain number of photos, product,
techniques or even placement. The recipes are short and sweet.
We want you to "picture it" then let creativity be your guide!
For more info,
check out How Our Challenges Work.
To
help us get off the ground and running we are going to need a Design Team so we
are holding our very first Design Team call. I am looking for about 6 talented
committed designers who are energetic, dedicated and committed to making this
blog a success! As a designer you will be require to complete two project a month. You must also promote Picture This! on your blogs,
Facebook, Instagram, etc.... Challenges will post on the 1st and 15th of each month.
Why
apply for our team?
- To be inspired and to inspire others to try new scrappy things.
- To be on the ground floor of an up
and coming blog
- You will be a part of an amazing
group of women and develop lifelong friendships with women from all over
the world.
- Your work will be featured on
Facebook and Pinterest.
What
is expected of our Design Team?
- Complete 2 projects month (you
will be given challenges at least a month in advance).
- Comment on participants
entries (THIS IS A MUST!). Any team member not
adhering to this rule will be promptly removed from the team so please
make sure you can do this before applying.
- Commit to a 3 month term
(Beginning January 1, 2015)
- Keep an active blog that is
updated frequently
- Post our challenge and your
project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the Picture This! blog.
This is a MUST!
How to
apply:
- Create a layout using the following Picture This! formula : (1 photo + frame + flower cluster)
- Leave a
comment below indicating you would like to apply
- Provide links to your
blog and any online galleries.
- Place our DT
call on your blog to help get the word out.
- You MUST have a Facebook account
as we will have a private DT group on Facebook
- Become
a Picture This! Follower
We are
accepting applications through December 1st. New
design team members will be notified by December 2nd. This
is an open call, what that means is, I have the right to close this call at any
time if I feel all the positions have been filled. The
first reveal will be January 5th. Please email your
applications to picturethischallenge@gmail.com. Place DT call in your subject
line. Thanks!
I am very
excited about this concept and the new blog, I do hope you will help make it a
successful one. Please tell a friend!
Hi She She...I will be applying! Sounds great!
ReplyDeleteI love the new idea! I plan to apply!
ReplyDeleteGreat Idea, I will apply!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great challenge idea. I'd like to apply for this.
ReplyDeleteoh, this sounds fun! I'm in. Must get started...
ReplyDeleteI just emailed my submission.
ReplyDeleteI am very interested, thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! I am going to apply.
ReplyDeletelooks and sounds exciting. Going to create a page to apply.
ReplyDeletei'm going to apply!
ReplyDeletePhew, sent in my application!
ReplyDeleteSending my application now!!!
ReplyDelete