Tanti
Hi my name is Tanti. I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia. In 1994 I went to Germany for my studies. There I met my husband, so I stayed for good. Nowadays I'm a stay at home mom of two wonderful kids. I speak Indonesian, German and English I've been paper crafting since I was at school. 15 years ago I started making cards for my friends and family. In 2009 I fell in love with scrapbooking and I'm addicted to it since I made a vintage mini album for my mother in law. I love working with transparency and vellum. I like creating homemade embellishments on most of my projects. My style is clean and colorful but I do also layering and splashing. Besides Scrapbook pages I also love to make cards, mini albums and altered items. I'm so excited to be here and to work with all very talented ladies on this team. You can see more of my creations on my blog: http://tantikcreation.blogspot.de/
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting our blog and for leaving your sweet comments!