Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day Twelve: Melinda

Melinda G.

Hi! My name is Melinda Garner. I have been married to my very scrap supportive, Husband, Pete for 19 years. We have 2 children; Aubrey, 16 and Levi, 13. We live on the beautiful Emerald Coast in Florida. We are transplants from Oklahoma, and absolutely love it!! I have been scrapping for well over 12 years, and collecting the goodies for much longer. I don't know that I have a particular style. I go from clean and simple to shabby chic, and every where in between. When I'm not scrapbooking, you can find me attending my kids' activities, hanging out at the beach, taking lots of pictures and hanging out with my Family. I am so excited for this challenge blog and can't wait to create together!! 

2 comments:

  1. nike roshe run australia turn cheap nike roshe run shoes behind cheap, and even a knee hit so fast. cheap suddenly turned, nike roshe run australia blocking the outlet of the knee. Laughed, Anzan outlet skill nike roshe run australia while a note on the outlet in a fist fight belly, outlet tolerate the pain, a punch in the face of cheap, cheap loud nike roshe run australia shouting, I nike roshe run sale can use the bread of the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm not scrapbooking, you can find me attending my kids' activities, ... roshekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog and for leaving your sweet comments!