Saturday, March 28, 2015

Design Team Reveal: Tina Phillips

Good morning everyone!  First let me start off by saying "THANK YOU" to all of you who took the time out to apply for our team.  We received a lot of wonderful applications.  I wish I could have accepted all of you but that just isn't possible. Those applicants that were accepted have already been notified.  If you did not receive notification from me it was because there were simply too many to reply to!   Please do not take this as an indication of how good your work is, I just simply had to narrow it down to a select few.  We will have another call at the end of this term so please make sure you apply. 

I am so excited to be working with such a talented group of ladies so much so that I would like for each of you to get to know our new team members a little better.  For the next 4 days I will post a new DT bio so you can learn a bit them.  These reveals will lead up to their very first DT reveal here at Picture This!  Make sure you  visit their blogs and view their wonderful creations!

First up in no particular order is:

Tina Phillips

My name is Tina and I am a 47 yr old mom of FIVE boys living in Knoxville Tennessee.  I put the word "five" in all caps because I'm fairly certain being the mom of five boys should earn me a medal of some sort.  I also live with my honey, Bob, who is almost like a sixth kid.  

I've been scrapping for years now. Tried picking up paper scrapping when my youngest (now ten) was born and couldn't get into it but fell in love with digital scrapping.  Fast forward a few years and I'm spring cleaning and find tons of supplies never touched and vowed to use them somehow, and my addiction became full blown. I love all sorts of paper crafting. I even make my own cards now (wooot!!) 

I've served on several DTs but have been away for a while. My pooor blog has been neglected because of a move, then no internet, then my computer dying and up until a few days ago I was doing everything with my phone.  My blog url is teenabugg.blogspot.com.  I do facebook (mostly to crush candy and steal my kids pix to scrap) and have fallen in love with instagram (teenabugg is my screen name there as well)  

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting our blog and for leaving your sweet comments!