Hello everyone. The winner of our March challenges is Kim (Mee-Ma). Kim please email me at picturethischallenge@gmail.com within 7 days to claim your prize. Congrats!
HOWDY! I posted a comment here when I seen that I had won, and also sent an email. I haven't heard from anyone, I'm pretty sure that I was the winner and I did respond within the time, can you please let me know if you received my email and/or if the prize has shipped? Thanks Me-Ma Kim
OMG!! I THINK THIS IS ME!!! WOOHOOO!! THANKS SO MUCH!! Have a GREAT Day,
ReplyDeleteMe-Ma Kim
Congratulations Kim!! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kim
ReplyDeleteHOWDY! I posted a comment here when I seen that I had won, and also sent an email. I haven't heard from anyone, I'm pretty sure that I was the winner and I did respond within the time, can you please let me know if you received my email and/or if the prize has shipped? Thanks
ReplyDeleteMe-Ma Kim
Kim just seeing this did u ever get ur prize? Email me at the picturethischallenge@gmail.com
Delete