Monday, October 5, 2015

Meet our new team members!

Hello all!  As we begin another term here at PT!  we would like to welcome 2 new members to our already fabulous team!

Please meet Carolyn and Masami!

Carolyn

My name is Carolyn Johnson and I live in Winnipeg, Canada. I'm a teacher by day and a scrap-a-holic by night. I have a 4-year-old daughter who is the focus of my scrapbook but occasionally my husband and I make an appearance. I began scrapbooking in 2011 as a way to give myself a break during a very stressful year. I quickly became hooked and now I make layouts any chance I can get. I love making cute, funny and pretty pages and experimenting with a variety of styles and products.

 Masami


I'm Masami, and I'm living in New Jersey, US with my loving husband and our 2 vibrant boys.  I heard about scrapbooking from my closest friends almost 6 years ago, and since then I've been into the world of scrapbooking!  It is my most precious time working on my pages with our family photos.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting our blog and for leaving your sweet comments!