Thursday, July 28, 2016

Grand Re-Opening Giveaway!!

Hello everyone, we are gearing up for our grand re-opening on August 1st. This week we are taking the time to introduce our fabulously talented Design Team to you. I tell you, they are going to WOW you each month with inspiration so you must come to check them out! I would really appreciate your support and hope that you’ll help spread the word about the Blog. So, let’s have some fun… 

I’ll be giving away a great collection of products from:


                                                  Creative Embellishments 



There will be lots of goodies to add to your projects! ..... To be entered to WIN first you must be a follower of our blog so please join to your left, then simply leave a comment on this post for EACH TIME you share info on the Grand Re-Opening in the following places: 


1. Facebook 

2. Instagram (tag us @picturethischallenge) 
3. Personal Blog 

***So if you share info about us on each of the 3 places above, AND join our blog then that's 4 entries for you.  If you do each of the 3 items above but do NOT join our blog, then you are not eligible to win.


See how that works :-) The more you share… the more entries you’ll have. I’ll choose 1 random winner Sunday, July 30th and announce the winner on July 31st. (entries end July 30th at midnight). 

Remember, in order to win, YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG! Good luck all and remember to check out our 1st challenge August 1st!

41 comments:

  1. I'm already a follower! So glad to see you coming back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared on Facebook! Can't wait to see the first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already a follower .. shared on FB .. best wishes ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was already a follower and loved playing with you!
    Shared on FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower. Of to share on Facebook. Anxious to see some good challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Can't wait to see your new challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing Like a Giveaway! ladies spread the word and win some great prizes!!!!!!!We are excited about our new challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the DT. I just left a comment under an earlier post that I posted this on my Facebook page and on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I get an error when trying to click the blue follow button, so I signed up for email notifications and will follow you that way. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shared to my personal Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/janis.lewis1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shared to my Paper Paper Paper group on Facebook (1459 members)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1472640272967568/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shared on FB! https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.earley/posts/10154099986394760?pnref=story

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a follower of your blog!
    Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I shared on my personal blog.
    http://sherripriest.blogspot.com/2016/07/picture-this-challenge-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. New follower! I shared on FB and Twitter (not on Instagram)
    I can't wait to see what you ladies have in store for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a new follower! I just shared on my blog: http://vargasmama.blogspot.com/2016/07/picture-this-challenge-blog-grand-re.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. new follower and shared on my fb page: https://www.facebook.com/goldengoddessdesign/

    Thanks!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wrote a little post for your giveaway: http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/2016/07/picture-this-challenge-blog-grand-re.html

    Thanks

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet! I'm so excited and I'm a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a new follower of the blog, although I've been to your site dozens of times, and I shared on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just shared on IG (and added to Pinterest!) ~Elise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just shared on IG (and added to Pinterest!) ~Elise

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following you here and on IG! Looking forward to Aug 1st :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog and for leaving your sweet comments!