
Hello again! If an effort to increase our following I have decided to offer up some great blog candy! There are FOUR chances to win.
1. FIRST Become a follower of our blog here and leave a comment under this post letting us know.
2. SECOND For a second entry, you can create a post about our new challenge blog to help us spread the word. Please leave a comment under this post with a link to your post.
3. THIRD Thirdly, add our giveaway button to your blog's sidebar. (To add the button, just copy and paste the code underneath the post and paste it in a new HTML section of your sidebar.) Please leave a comment under this post with a link to your blog.
4. LASTLY Like our Facebook Page
For each of the 4 you do above your name goes in for the drawing so if you do all three that is three times your name goes into the "pot". This event ends December 31, 2014.
4. LASTLY Like our Facebook Page
For each of the 4 you do above your name goes in for the drawing so if you do all three that is three times your name goes into the "pot". This event ends December 31, 2014.
The winner will be randomly selected to win this wonderful collection from Teresa Collins as well as a Guest Design spot at Picture This!
Join us for our 1st DT reveal on January 1 and stay tuned for our Design Team member reveal starting on Monday!

I'm following and liked your facebook page....now I'm off to check out the mini challenge....so exciting!! Best of luck in your new scrappy adventure@
ReplyDeleteI am following!
ReplyDeleteI liked your facebook page!
ReplyDeleteI am following, I'm looking forward to the first challenge :)
ReplyDeleteGreat site. I am now one of your followers. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDelete-Cher
So happy to be a new follower! Love new scrapbook challenges!
ReplyDeleteI like you on fb yay!
ReplyDeleteFollowing!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm here, ready to play!
ReplyDeleteFollowing and liked your facebook page.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for this new challenge blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm following through e-mail and I liked your Facebook Page (as Ruth Suttie Gauss). Thanks so much for the chance to win!
I am following through Bloglovin.
ReplyDeleteI am following now.
ReplyDeleteI published about it here http://paperpapier.blogspot.com/2014/12/candy-picture-this-new-challenge-blog.html
ReplyDeleteI added the picture and giveaway link on my blog side bar.http://paperpapier.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteam now following your blog :)
ReplyDeletewrote about it on my blog: http://kylesscrappymom.blogspot.ca/2014/12/new-challenge-blog-picture-this-coming.html
cannot get the giveaway button on my blog (i will figure it out when i am back home)
like your facebook page (and i shared your facebook page)
so excited for this new venture and cannot wait to start to play!!!
I iike Facebook. My facebook name is paperpapier.blogspot
ReplyDeleteI am also a fb follower
ReplyDeleteFollowing and liked your facebook page.
ReplyDeleteI'm following and liked your facebook page.
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is great! I'm following! :)
ReplyDeleteJust created a new blog post...
ReplyDeletehttp://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2014/12/check-out-new-challenge-blog.html
I added the giveaway button to my blog here...
ReplyDeletehttp://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/
I am following!
ReplyDeleteJanelle R
Following on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteFollowing!
ReplyDeleteScrappyJenE @ gmail.com
Liked on FB!
ReplyDeleteGlad I found you again. I'm following and liked the FB page.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeletehugs,
StephanieG
I am a follower and I have liked your Facebook page! Great first challenge!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog by GFC
ReplyDeleteSueSueper Sue
I Like your Facebook page
ReplyDeleteSueSueper Sue
I posted your giveaway
ReplyDeleteFACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/Sue2Sueper/posts/588144081317509
I am already a fan!
ReplyDeleteI follow via feedly.
ReplyDeleteHi! I followed the link from Colorful Creations and think your new venture sounds fun! I am followed via google.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI liked the FB page and tonight will add a blurb on my blog.
ReplyDelete...and here is where I linked the site and displayed your badges. http://sweetscrapsbykarrie.blogspot.ca/2014/12/found-fun-new-challenge-site.html
DeleteAlready a fan! so glad to see a new fun challenge blog!
ReplyDeleteLiked your FB page (beatrice.c.lawson)
ReplyDeleteYes Following and a fan.
ReplyDeleteYou are now in my feedly and I liked the fb page. Looks like a fun place to hang out!
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower of this blog, and I liked your FB page. :)
ReplyDelete